Dr. Mark Goldstein MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Bonita Springs, FL

no change

April 3rd, 2016
bright caring l pays attention to what you are telling him and shows real concern not over testing

April 3rd, 2016

October 1st, 2013
Finally found a great doctor!
I found Dr. Goldstein through my cardiologist, who strongly suggested that I leave the internist I was seeing. What a gift it was to become a patient of Dr. Goldstein's! My first appointment was more than an hour, and it seemed like he had all the time in the world to get to know me. He has followed up after every set of blood work early the next morning, and I have found his staff to be very responsive. I feel at ease when chatting with him, and I believe that he truly cares about my health. Recently, I have made some successful changes in exercise and eating habits, and Dr. Goldstein was so thrilled for me, it was like getting a gold star as a student in school! He is compassionate, well educated and I shudder when I think of what I accepted as good medical care from my other internist. I have recently referred about a half dozen people to his office, and all have thanked me profusely for the referral.

June 28th, 2013
Very Caring
Dr. Goldstein is a sweetheart. He is very thorough in getting to know you, asks lots of questions and never makes you feel rushed. He lets you cover pretty much everything instead of telling you to pinpoint one thing that you think is bothering you the most. I gave him 4 stars for everything, even though I just had my first appointment with him today, so no time for followup yet, and he now works for NCH Physicians Group, so if the wait time was long I won't blame it on him.

October 29th, 2012
Excellent physician
Dr. Goldstein actually remembers who you are and what your problems are. He really listens to you and doesn't rush you through the appointment. He seems to care about his patients and is also very knowledgeable. He has good judgment. I have a lot of respect for him. I haven't encountered another doctor like him - most of the others can't wait to get you out of their office and hardly seem to have heard what you tell them.

September 7th, 2012
A Caring Physician
Dr. Goldstein is the most thorough professional I have encountered. He prepares prior to the appointment, takes time to completely review all findings and leaves no questions unanswered. He always follows up with any communication regarding test results. A most compassionate individual.

September 7th, 2012
A Caring Physician

July 23rd, 2012
Excellent
He cares and listens. He does not spend time on a computer - instead he takes all the time to listin and exam.

July 23rd, 2012
Excellent

January 25th, 2011
I first was a patient of Dr. Goldstein when he was at Cleveland Clinic of Naples. I then followed him to his present location a number of years ago.

January 25th, 2011

October 9th, 2009
Dr. Goldstein is an excellent doctor in my opinion. The thing I like about him is that he listens. Most of our family goes to him.