A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gonsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonsky
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gonsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- John Heinz Inst of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Gonsky DO is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gonsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Gonsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gonsky practices General Practice near Mountain Top, PA.
See Mountain Top Primary Care Doctors.