A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gonsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- John Heinz Inst of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Gonsky DO is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gonsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Gonsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gonsky practices General Practice near Mountain Top, PA.
See Mountain Top General Practitioners.