Dr. Mark Goodman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 24th, 2015
I have been a patient for 12 years and he always amazes me with his true concern for his patients (and unfailing kindness), frequently following up by phone and email. I truly feel well-cared for as his patient. I dread the day he retires...

March 24th, 2015
He is awesome and so is his staff!

January 22nd, 2015
Highly exceptional doctor

December 16th, 2014
the best doctor i have ever had

the best high quality care
Dr. Goodman has been our Family doctor for over 15 years. We have never experienced any problems with his office staff. They are always going above and beyond job expectations to make sure that we are well taken care of. They are very prompt on appointments and I would never consider leaving or transfering to a different ptovider no matter what. They treat us like family and that makes us feel comfortable and at ease each and every time we are at his office. I would highly recomend him to everyone intetested in high quality medical care.

January 27th, 2012
Ms Jacquelyn Moore
Excellent patient skills , excellent diagnostician.........

January 18th, 2012
I hate waiting weeks to get in to see him. Every time I come to his office I see a different Doctor. I don't think each one knows what is going on. They are very generous in running tests. More tests than actually needed. If they would listen they wouldn't need as many tests.