A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Goulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Goulas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Goulas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goulas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Goulas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goulas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Goulas practice?
Dr. Mark Goulas practices Ophthalmology near Bluffton, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgeland, SC.
See Bluffton Ophthalmologists.