A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Goulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Goulas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Goulas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goulas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goulas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Goulas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Goulas practice?
- Dr. Mark Goulas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Goulas practices Ophthalmology near Bluffton, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgeland, SC.
See Bluffton Ophthalmologists.