A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gourley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gourley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gourley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gourley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gourley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gourley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Flanders Gourley MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Gourley practice?
- Dr. Mark Gourley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gourley practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Rheumatologists.