A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gourley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gourley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gourley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gourley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Flanders Gourley MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Gourley practice?
- Dr. Mark Gourley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gourley practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Washington Internists and Washington Rheumatologists.