Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Gourley
Dr. Mark Gourley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Gourley is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center, George Washington Univ Hospital and National Institutes of Health - Clinical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Gourley has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Mark Gourley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Gurusher Panjrath
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi14
Dr. Lawrence D'Angelo
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi40
Dr. Mohammed Ali
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi17