A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Grabarczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Grabarczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grabarczyk
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Grabarczyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabarczyk graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Grabarczyk has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Grabarczyk MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Grabarczyk practice?
- Dr. Mark Grabarczyk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Grabarczyk practices Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Easley, SC.
See Greenville Cardiologists.