A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Grabarczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Grabarczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabarczyk graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Grabarczyk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grabarczyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Grabarczyk practice?
Dr. Mark Grabarczyk practices Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Easley, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Cardiologists.