A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Grabarczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Grabarczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grabarczyk
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabarczyk graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Grabarczyk has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Grabarczyk MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Grabarczyk practice?
- Dr. Mark Grabarczyk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Grabarczyk practices Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Easley, SC.
See Greenville Cardiologists.