Dr. Mark Graham II MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

June 26th, 2015
Breast cancer patient/survivor
Yes, there usually is a long wait to see Dr. Graham, but he is soooo worth waiting for. I started with another oncologist in Greenville, NC, and couldn't stand her, so transferred to Dr. Graham after several friends recommended him. He is extremely knowledgeable and spends as much time as needed for each patient. It's not unusual for him to spend an hour talking to me.

June 12th, 2015
Expected More
The staff at Dr. Graham's office is considerate and competent. I have had three appointments with Dr. Graham and have never met him. Perhaps that is because I am a transfer patient on endocrine therapy. However, I am at a pivotal point in my therapy and feel I need to have a frank and informative discussion with a physician. I was not even offered references so I could educate myself; I had to request them from the physician's assistant.

February 20th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Graham is the smartest oncologist in the area. He is profoundly dedicated to curing your cancer. He will do everything possible for you. I have had cancer twice and I am still here and feeling great.

January 19th, 2015
Disappointed
Very hard to get this office to return a phone call or follow through with what they say will be done. Dr. Graham is wonderful while you're in the office with him, but he forgets who you are when you leave!

January 22nd, 2011
The absolute best oncologist I could have had and of course still have. I really don't think I would still be here today if wasn't for Dr. Graham. He is a fine physician and a fine person. I am blessed to have him as my doctor!!!

July 23rd, 2008
Best Doctor Ever had
Dr. Graham is by far the best doctor in NC. He is extremely smart and always listens to what I have to say. If you need a Onclogist in the Cary, NC area Dr. Graham is the BEST !!