A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Graves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Graves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Graves has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Graves MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Graves practice?
- Dr. Mark Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Graves practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.