A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Greene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Irwin Greene MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Greene practice?
- Dr. Mark Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Greene practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.