A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Greene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Out of State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Greene practice?
Dr. Mark Greene practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.