A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenfield, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knees and Shoulders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Greenfield DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Mark Greenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Greenfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.