A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenwell
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Greenwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greenwell, MD, PLC is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwell graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greenwell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark G Greenwell MD and PLC is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Greenwell practice?
- Dr. Mark Greenwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Greenwell practices Family Medicine near Frankenmuth, MI.
See Frankenmuth Primary Care Doctors.