A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gregory, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas, United States , Jun.
Dr. Gregory has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gregory DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Gregory practice?
- Dr. Mark Gregory has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gregory practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Irving, TX.
See Mansfield Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Mansfield Dentists.