Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Good Experience, considering the circumstances  |  show details
by Tiffani V on Oct 16th, 2013

Setting up my appointment was fairly easy. My regular dentist took forever to send over my x-rays, so it took some time to get a set appointment, and price. But that was no fault of this office. Carrie, the receptionist, is wonderful. She never got irritated with all of my many questions, and with how often i called to check if my x-rays were in yet. The morning of my surgery, traffic caused me to be running late, and i got lost on top of that. Carrie called to check on me and guided me to the right place. I had a baby in the car, so i couldn't smoke, and she allowed me to enjoy one last cigarette(ever), even though i was late. I thought that was pretty awesome. I was under general anesthesia to remove all 4 wisdom teeth. I do not remember anything about Dr. Gregory. But i remember Carrie, and the assistant, i cant remember her name, but i remember thinking it was unique and a gorgeous name. She was also very nice. I tend to freak out about surgeries, but she made me feel completely safe. There were really no major issues after surgery. I know that i woke up and was in pain immediately, which is abnormal. but that's all i remember from the day of surgery. Recovery took about a week. worst pain i have ever been in, in my life. BUT that is because i am terrible at taking pain meds. i kept trying to deal with it on my own. Dont do that! Overall, this was a good experience. Or at least as good as a wisdom tooth extraction can be.

|  show details
Jul 9th, 2013

Front office staff is courteous UNTIL they get your money and then look out! If you question anything Lindsey, the office manager says she gets furious. She's very unprofessional.

Doctor's Response

We are very sorry that you had a negative experience. We strive every day to meet and exceed the needs of all patients. We take patient care and satisfaction extremely seriously. Please note that the "office manager" that you had a negative experience with is no longer associated with this practice.