Dr. Mark Grevious Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Grevious?

Posted on February 1st, 2015

One word. Exceptional

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

he is a good doctor any very friendly I would recommend to my friends.

Happy Patient

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Dr. Grevious is an amazing doctor who is passionate about what he does. He is courteous and caring. He is adamant about caring for your recovery, not only doing the surgery right. I am soooo glad we met him. His staff is amazing as well. Every person in that office is kind and caring. I feel like I have found new friends.

Jessica

Posted on July 24th, 2011

I was very pleased with how courteous Dr. Grevious and his staff were each and every time we were in the office. My daughter required stitches and he did an excellent job, plus he was very patient and kind.

Breast Cancer Patient

Posted on October 14th, 2010

My overall experience as a patient recieving reconstruction surgery after the removal of both breast was good. Doctor Grevious was very pleasant and concern, not only about my recovery but my overal well being and health.The follow up care I recieved was the best I had recieved in a long time. Many physiacian dont have time and always rushing and not listening to the patient. This was not the case with Dr. Grevious. I had experienced many physicaians in my life as a patient and Dr. Grevious made me feel more like a person after the placement of my new implants. I' am very pleased with the outcome of my new breast, they feel great. I had very little scare that were neat and healing well. I had no complications,my recovery time was very short. I'am now and waiting for the final touch of my new nipples. Thank GOD for angles. I would highly recommend Dr. Grevious to other Breast cancer Patient that need any tpe of reconstruction.

Posted on October 10th, 2017