Dr. Mark Grevious MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 31st, 2015
One word. Exceptional

January 22nd, 2015
he is a good doctor any very friendly I would recommend to my friends.

January 14th, 2014
Happy Patient
Dr. Grevious is an amazing doctor who is passionate about what he does. He is courteous and caring. He is adamant about caring for your recovery, not only doing the surgery right. I am soooo glad we met him. His staff is amazing as well. Every person in that office is kind and caring. I feel like I have found new friends.

July 24th, 2011
Jessica
I was very pleased with how courteous Dr. Grevious and his staff were each and every time we were in the office. My daughter required stitches and he did an excellent job, plus he was very patient and kind.

October 13th, 2010
Breast Cancer Patient
My overall experience as a patient recieving reconstruction surgery after the removal of both breast was good. Doctor Grevious was very pleasant and concern, not only about my recovery but my overal well being and health.The follow up care I recieved was the best I had recieved in a long time. Many physiacian dont have time and always rushing and not listening to the patient. This was not the case with Dr. Grevious. I had experienced many physicaians in my life as a patient and Dr. Grevious made me feel more like a person after the placement of my new implants. I' am very pleased with the outcome of my new breast, they feel great. I had very little scare that were neat and healing well. I had no complications,my recovery time was very short. I'am now and waiting for the final touch of my new nipples. Thank GOD for angles. I would highly recommend Dr. Grevious to other Breast cancer Patient that need any tpe of reconstruction.