Dr. Mark Grieb MD Patient Reviews

December 6th, 2016
OUTSANDING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, CARING, INDEPTH

May 31st, 2013
C.E.O. of P.S.A. Corporation
After being evaluated by three different Doctors who could not find the source of my Back Pain, I was referred to Dr. Grieb for pain management. At my first appointment, he spend 45 minutes me interviewing me to complete his verbal assessment and about 45 minutes conducting an in-depth physical assessment. After which, he asked if any other Doctors had evaluated my hip, because he noticed that I was sitting with my weight shifted off my left hip onto my right hip. None of the other Doctors had evaluated by hip. Dr. Grieb scheduled me to come back to have a procedure conducted where he numbed my Hip. The pain went away for 6 hours, which was first relief that I had had in a year. Dr Grieb discovered that my Labrium, which holds the Hip socket in place had been torn and needed surgery to be corrected. Dr Grieb referred me back to Duke Hospital, which is ironically the first place that I was treated over a year ago prior to . his referral. After the hip surgery was conducted, my problem was solved. But without Dr. Grieb finding out the source of my pain, I believe that I would still be in severe pain and unable to lead a normal life. So therefore, I owe a great deal of gratitude and my sincere heart felt appreciation to Dr. Grieb for identifying my hip problem, which resulted in me being able to get the corrective surgery that I needed in order to return to my normal life. I would recommend Dr. Grieb 100 percent, because He and his Staff were a God-Send to me!!!

December 9th, 2009
you won't find a better Doctor for pain management
He is a great doctor and a wonderful person, he has a great sense of humor and the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever been to.-the only doctor to ever help me manage my pain-he listens to you, and believes you, and understands that everyone is different -he works with you to get a real diagnosis, he doesn't write anything off-if you want a doctor that will actually help you get your life back, go see this man-My personal experiences with doctors was that they just wanted to give me pills or say I just have to live with the pain, none of them wanted to put the work in to try and help or treat me as an individual. I put up with this for years, as I know most chronic pain sufferers do, until I met Dr. Grieb. I can honestly say that he changed my life, I would not be able to get out of bed or a recliner or do anything active had I not met this wonderful man 5 years ago. I trust him and his opinion 100%, and whole heartedly recommend him to anyone who needs relief from their pain, this is a real doctor and he CAN help.