A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Grief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Grief is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Grief, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grief graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grief has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Grief MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Grief practice?
- Dr. Mark Grief has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Grief practices Surgery near Aiea, HI.
See Aiea Surgeons.