Dr. Mark Grimm Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Grimm?

October 9th, 2016

WARNING-DR GRIMM IS VERBALLY ABUSIVE-NON PROFESSINAL.......The list could go on and on. He entered the room accusing me of untruths and refused to help me. I was sick!He left the room, said he was going to lunch.i followed him out.He theartened to call security.My shortness of breathe & crying & embarassment & the threat made me go back to the room gather my purse etc and leave crying excessively. The staff was not comforting they said nothing.& I had to pay for the appt. I left sicker than when I came in. Dr Grimm is arrogant to the extreme in his voice and stature. He does not care to examine you or listen at all. I do not know how he has gotten away with practicing this way.he whispers to his nurses in front of you kind of snickers and looks your way and shakes his head in disgust. It is humiliating. All these sentences should end in !! I am hoping someone at Mercy will read this and put cameras in the rooms and maybe Dr. Grimm would stop his tortuous ways. When I have trouble after hours and he is n call - I will choose to go to urgent care or emergency room.he so hateful on the phone, it makes you cry. FINAL STATEMENT -your have been warned to the best of my memory and knowledge. Please think twice befor making an appt with Dr. Grimm.

June 23rd, 2015

Im lucky to be alive

He doesnt care. Makes you feel like you're below him and a mere inconvenience.

April 26th, 2015

Daughter of patient

Within 5 minutes of the first (and only) visit with Dr. Grimm, he had my father diagnosed with lung cancer and almost NO CHANCE of survival. This was all based solely on a CT scan, no biopsy, nothing else. We knew something was in the left lung that should not be there and that there was a good chance it was cancer, but he gave him absolutely NO HOPE! As anyone struggling with any formidable diagnosis knows, your mental state has an enormous affect on the outcome! We were both extremely uncomfortable with him and had no confidence in him. I called my father's referring physician and demanded a new pulmonologist. We got a new doctor who was much more encouraging and told us not to be alarmed until he was positive of exactly what we were dealing with, and that whatever it was, it would be treated and dealt with. Long story short, he does have cancer which we had unfortunately thought all along, but things are not nearly as bleak as we were led to believe. PLEASE! If you have been to him, GET A SECOND OPINION! If you are scheduled to see him...DON'T! I think he is harmful and I would not trust him with a stranger I met on the street let alone my father or any loved one!

March 24th, 2015

He doesn't seem to care

My blood pressure was dangerously high. He actually said the words "oh well, not my organ!" I believe he's dangerous. Don't risk it.

August 19th, 2012

DONT go here!!

His overall performance was TERRIBLE! I was sick and badly needed his help. We traveled over 100 miles to see him. But He was rude, in a hurry, talked down to us and was disresectful.I was misdiagnosed and another pulmonoligist got me right in, accurately diagnosed me, even tho my symptoms NEVER changed. Dr Grimm never even listened to my lungs! Total disappointment and PLEASE, don't take yourself or your loved ones to see him! His quality of care is NOT good!

June 17th, 2017