A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Groban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Groban is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groban
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Groban Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Groban, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Groban graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Groban MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Groban practice?
- Dr. Mark Groban has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Groban practices Psychiatry near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Psychiatrists.