Dr. Mark Gros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Gros?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2017

Only knowledgeable about run of the mill cases

I think Dr. Gross is probably a fine gynecologist for the average patient, but he is not knowledgeable when it comes to Endometriosis or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. He performed a Laparoscopy on me and when I came back a few months later, with the same level of pain and more symptoms he said that was all he could do. Fast forward a few months later after I had another Laparoscopy at the Endometriosis Institute in Chicago, and my doctor said "this guy didn't do ANYTHING when he was in there." I ended up finding the Institute after Dr. Gross refused to give me pain meds aside from Ibuprofen to treat my pain, even though I had been rushed to the hospital over five times and even given morphine at one point because my abdomen was contracted so much (they gave me four pregnancy tests and did an external and internal sonogram because they had never seen "period cramps" be so intense). Dr. Gross cannot help the more than 10% of women that suffer from PCOS and Endometriosis because he's not educated enough and doesn't believe that these diseases can "really" disrupt your life the way that they undeniably can and do. I even went back to him after my last surgery to ask why he didn't make the right diagnoses and he shrugged his shoulders and said at least I got the help I needed eventually. Good thing I advocated for myself and sought real medical help-I'm not sure I would be here today if I hadn't.

November 7th, 2016

Dr. Gros actively listens, allows you to ask every single question you want and never treats you like you are stupid or rushes you. He has excellent bedside manner especially when delivering your baby and is remarkably accessible for as many patients as he sees and services he preforms. I know several other women who have him as their OB and they all love him. He is also friendly and down to earth when you encounter him outside the office around town which is fairly rare from my experience with most doctors. I highly recommend him.

June 28th, 2016

gave wrong diagnosis

October 24th, 2010

Dr. Gros really is outstanding. Very attentive and intelligent. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

March 16th, 2010

One of the best docters in manhattan.

I have seen Dr. Gros many times through out the years and have always been treated with respect and excellent care.

February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Gros is a wonderful doctor. Great expereince with the birth of my son.

July 29th, 2017