Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

2.5

Horrible doctor show details Horrible doctor
Jan 27th, 2015

He seemed like a nice caring doctor at first and the doctor said I needed a simple knee surgery that would relieve my knee pain and would be back to work and life in a few weeks. My knee didn't function right after surgery and kept going back to see the doctor and he said everything was okay but I never got better. I despised to go see another doctor for a second opinion and come to find out he did more damage to my knee then anything. Please do your research on doctors before going under the knife. I really don't know how he's still in business!!!!!!

Feb 15th, 2014

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He messed up my knee when he did my surgery and has done the same things to his other patients as well.

Waste of my time/money show details Waste of my time/money
Jun 19th, 2010

As far as Dr.'s Grossnickle's medical evaluation, it would be hard for me to evaluate because I spent tops only 5 minutes with him. First off, it was very difficult for me to get in to see anyone of the doctor's he is affliated (Peak Orthodontics). In order for me to see ANYONE I had to first schedule and appointment 3 weeks after my visit to urgent care. After figuring out that particular doctor was out of network, I was basically told I was stupid for rescheduling my visit to get an appointment with Dr. Grossnickle who was in network. On the date of my appointment, my appointment was cancelled an hour I was supposed to arrive. I then rescheduled two days later. When I arrived, I ended up waiting an hour and a half. Only to be told when I finally got in that I had to get xrays taken. Luckily my wait was only about 20 minutes for that. When I got back in to see Dr. Grossnickle, he walked in, didn't introduce himself, nor was apologetic for any time I may have wasted. My time with him total was 5 minutes. I was given no time to ask questions about my condition. I was scheduled for another appointment which I am now currently finding someone else who will look further into my condition. All in all, I'm sure he is a very good doctor, but due to all of the conflicts I faced, would never fully trust his opinion due to his lack of bedside manner and consideration for my time.

Operation show details Operation
Apr 29th, 2010

Please - if you are considering have Grossnickle perform any kind of surgery, I beg you to find anyone else. Go to grocery stores, local places and just ask around and unbelievably you will hear what a poor surgeon he is and needs to retire!

Use with caution show details Use with caution
Apr 9th, 2010

This surgeon has a history of poor outcomes. My family and friends know many patients who have suffered from poorly done surgeries he performed. He is a good diagnostician and will spend enough time with you to explain what you need. Once you find out, get somebody else to do the cutting.

Jun 3rd, 2009

After surgery the Doctor made no attemps to speak with my wife or myself about what was done during my arthroscope. I was discharged from his surgery center with instructions to watch for swelling and blood clots, nothing in relation to my knee. I couldn't get a note from him or his staff for time off work, I was told that I would know how much time to take off when I scheduled my follow up exam two weeks after surgery. on a positive note; the staff at the surgery center was more than helpful!