A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Grove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Grove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Grove, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Grove graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grove has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Cleveland Clinic Florida - Weston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kevin Grove FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Grove practice?
- Dr. Mark Grove has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Grove practices Vascular Surgery near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.