Learn more about Dr. Mark Grove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Grove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Grove, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Grove graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grove has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Cleveland Clinic Florida - Weston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grove accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Grove practice?
Dr. Mark Grove practices Vascular Surgery near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.