A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Groves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Groves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groves
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Groves Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Groves, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Groves graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Groves has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Summers Groves MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Groves practice?
- Dr. Mark Groves has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Groves practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.