A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gudesblatt is Good. Dr. Gudesblatt has been reviewed by 24 patients who have provided 17 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gudesblatt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Brain Injuries, Epilepsy, and Essential Tremor.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudesblatt graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gudesblatt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gudesblatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gudesblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Gudesblatt practice?
Dr. Mark Gudesblatt practices Neurology near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Riverhead Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Gudesblatt, Dr. Markus Gudesblatt, Dr. Marlon Gudesblatt, Dr. Marcelo Gudesblatt, Dr. Marc Gudesblatt, Dr. Marcellus Gudesblatt