Learn more about Dr. Mark Gudesblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gudesblatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gudesblatt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudesblatt graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gudesblatt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Gudesblatt MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Gudesblatt practice?
- Dr. Mark Gudesblatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gudesblatt practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Islip Neurologists.