by Ken Scarboro on Feb 7th, 2016

I've finally found a doctor who will listen to my concerns, and offer his concerns and alternatives as well. Together we are addressing my needs as his patient effectively, and together, through trial and error have discovered the best treatment plans for my condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Guardian to anyone in need of highly competent, compassionate, and professional assistance in their pain management.

Jan 28th, 2016

Dr.G is good ge listens and is very concern the bad reviews is because they want what want..he sticks to Dea laws..

Is he Really a Doctor? show details Is he Really a Doctor?
by Former Patient on Feb 27th, 2015

All this Dr wanted to discuss in my appointment was himself and how great he is. There isn't enough room on here to warn people to steer clear of this "doctor" . I cannot stress this enough, he is dangerous with a pen and prescription pad because he loves prescribing methadone to everyone! I can't imagine using this quack for an anesthesiologist. He has no respect for his patient as a person. I'm not sure he even looks at your medications you're taking when you go to him because he will suddenly; w/o warning take you off of your meds and start you on what HE wants you on which is METHADONE and whatever else he sees fit. And it is always HALF of what you were taking before going to him. Nothing he does makes any sense. Also, he likes to brag to his patients that he treats his wife at home and writes prescriptions for her as well. If I had to guess, I'd say they are splitting their meds and doing things with them that are illegal.

Waste of time and money show details Waste of time and money
Sep 11th, 2012

He didn't care about my gfs cancer, only cared about her bad knees, dropped her medication quantity, and no one in the area will fill the prescriptions he wrote out. During the consultation he was on the phone for a half hour trying to fix his printer and did an interview with her in the room. very rude and unprofessional.