Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Gugel
Dr. Mark Gugel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in East Lansing, MI, with other offices in Lansing, MI and East Lansing, MI (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Gugel is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital, McLaren - Greater Lansing and POH Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Gugel has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Mark Gugel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.
Dr. Catherine Donahue
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
East Lansing, MI 0 mi5
Dr. Jacob Rowan
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
East Lansing, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Vincent Cipolla
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine
East Lansing, MI 0 mi31