A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Guilfoose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Guilfoose, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guilfoose graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guilfoose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Guilfoose MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Guilfoose practice?
- Dr. Mark Guilfoose has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Guilfoose practices Family Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, PA and Mountain Top, PA.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.