A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Guilfoose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guilfoose
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Guilfoose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Guilfoose, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guilfoose graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guilfoose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Guilfoose MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Guilfoose practice?
- Dr. Mark Guilfoose has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Guilfoose practices Family Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.