A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Guilfoose, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guilfoose graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guilfoose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical CenterDanville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guilfoose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Guilfoose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Guilfoose practice?
Dr. Mark Guilfoose practices Family Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Guilfoose, Dr. Markus Guilfoose, Dr. Marlon Guilfoose, Dr. Marcelo Guilfoose, Dr. Marc Guilfoose, Dr. Marcellus Guilfoose