A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gurley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurley graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gurley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Gurley practice?
Dr. Mark Gurley practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN and Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Gurley, Dr. Marcel Gurley, Dr. Marcelino Gurley, Dr. Marcellus Gurley, Dr. Marcelo Gurley, Dr. Marco Gurley