Learn more about Dr. Mark Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Cohen practice?
Dr. Mark Cohen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Hanover, PA.
See Harrisburg Pediatricians, Harrisburg Pediatric Specialists, and Harrisburg Cardiologists.