A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Coleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Coleman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Herbert Coleman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Mark Coleman has 16 office locations.
Dr. Mark Coleman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Frederick, MD.
See Pikesville Anesthesiologists and Pikesville Pain Management Doctors.