Learn more about Dr. Mark Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Gonzalez MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Mark Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gonzalez practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.