A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gonzalez is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Mark Gonzalez practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Forest, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons and Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.