A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Gonzalez MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Mark Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gonzalez practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons and Chicago Surgeons.