A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Greene has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Passavant Area Hospital
- Jersey Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Greene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark Greene practice?
- Dr. Mark Greene has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Greene practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Jacksonville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL and Gibson City, IL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.