Dr. Mark Henderson Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark Henderson Jr?

Posted on September 19th, 2017

have been coming here for over 20 years and I have been extremely satisfied with Dr Henderson and his staff and recommend Dr Henderson highly.

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Everyone was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional. Thank you for your service,

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

I feel I got the best care! Thank you Dr. Henderson and You have what is known as a nice day!!!!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Everything went well before my surgery and after so glad I finally got it done very good care.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I have known of the practice since my son broke his arm in 1991. They were great then and even better now. Keep up the great work. Thanks for everything.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

I am very satisfied with the progress after my hip replacement, it is wonderful not to have the hip pain I had with every step before. Dr.henderson is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him ,

Overall pleased with Dr. Henderson

Posted on July 26th, 2016

I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone. Dr. Henderson is very professional, takes the time to explain things to you and discusses the best options for your condition. I have had knee problems since the 90's and each time I visit his office he and his staff are always polite, friendly. His diagnosis is right on the mark.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Would recommend him 100%

Posted on December 24th, 2015

Have been a patient for a number of years and have always been satisfied with all services and recommendations I have received.

Posted on November 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of dr Henderson for 10 years. He replaced both of my knees. The first 10 years ago and the second 7 years ago. I have had no problems with either. He recently performed major back surgery which involved disks S1 thru L2. The surgery took 6 hours. I am recovering as expected with no complications. I recommend him highly.

Your pain is not his concern

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

This was my first and last visit with this doctor. He was very rude and unprofessional in dealing with me as a new patient. He had no sincere concern about my condition. He did not do a thorough examination, but yet was able to make a determination that being African American and overweight was the cause of my chronic lower back pain. He did not care to know that I have had chronic lower back pain since 2004 due to accident injury. He did not care to know that I just recently gained weight due to pain specialist prescribing pain medicine that caused weight gain and swelling in my legs. I brought MRI and X-rays with me, but was told that these reports were normal and that he saw nothing wrong me. He contradicted what the ER doctor, the Radiologist, and my orthopedic doctor who all said that I have bulging discs in my back. He told me that I just needed to lose weight and to accept the fact that as we get older that we all have some form of pain. I was just diagnosed with sciatica nerve pain, but that was of no interest to him. And last but not least, he stated that he would not prescribe me any pain medication. He told me to just get used to being in pain. I informed him that I was not sent to him for pain medication, but at the request my orthopedic doctor to get an opinion from him as to whether or not I needed surgery. Thank God, he is not my primary care provider. Be warned, stay away from this doctor.

Good Dr bad company

Posted on March 13th, 2013

The Dr did a good job talking about my broke foot and providing good information. The company on the other hand charged me $50.00 to fill out short term and flma paperwork it took the Doctor and staff under 5 minutes for both papers. I was told about this fee after the doctor filled out the papers and sent me to front deck. That's when the lady at the front said if I can't pay she will have to take my paperwork until I can pay. This is ridiculous the company's website says nothing about this fee and they won't tell you until they already got you in. I will never use this company again and will not return for a follow up. Beware of this shady company.