Dr. Mark Jensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Jensen?

March 16th, 2017

Dr.Jensen was AMAZING! He did the most amazing job on my husband's leg after our car accident!! (skin graft, gastric muscle flap) it healed up quick and it looks awesome, he was always so nice and cared very much about my husband and how he was feeling. I would highly RECOMMEND him to anyone I know he did an amazing job and is an awesome doctor all around. I myself am going to see him for a breast augmentation and I seriously cannot wait!!!

February 25th, 2016

amazing surgeon

Dr. Jensen is an amazing surgeon. My experience with him and his staff was excellent. Dr. Jensen is a very skilled and I would highly recommend him. He took time with me, listened, answered questions, and respected me. A very professional office. I've already recommended him to two other friends. My experience could not have gone any better. I haven't felt confident in years and now I couldn't be happier.

January 21st, 2016

Love Dr. Jensen. He is so friendly and really cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond what a normal doctor would do. I highly recommend him.

January 19th, 2016

Dr Jensen and his staff are very courteous and friendly I always feel like I am very important to them when I go in for my appointments. Dr Jensen is very knowledgeable and does excellent work in surgery. I would definitely recommend him to others.

January 14th, 2016

Dr. Jensen is a great plastic surgeon. I am very happy with my results. My scarring is very minimal and hidden very well. It was a very good surgical experience overall.

December 14th, 2015

Wonderful doctor

My experience with Dr. Jensen was great. 5 stars in every way. He was really caring and very knowledgable. I couldn't have picked a better doctor.

November 19th, 2015

I felt so comfortable and confident with the care I received at Dr. Jensen's office. The staff is kind and welcoming and Dr. Jensen is a skilled surgeon with great bedside manner.

November 19th, 2015

Great Care for Our Little One

Dr. Jensen did a much needed surgery for my young daughter in order to restore the tissue after an unfortunate trauma event. She healed very nicely and we had the best care anyone could ask for.

November 17th, 2015

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't recommend Dr Jensen to anyone. He was rude, he left the room in the middle of our appointment to take a personal phone call about his lawn, he bashed another surgeon and refused to do the necessary surgery. My husband had an open wound from an infection he got months after he had his tailbone removed. The orthopedic surgeon sent us to Dr Jensen to have him patch up the open wound because the outside was healing much faster than the inside and leaving it open would leave room for the infection to come back. After our experience with Dr Jensen (who refused to do the needed surgery) we went to another plastic surgeon named Dr Crofts who took the time to listen and did the needed surgery within days of our visit. My husband healed up nicely and he hasn't had any issues since.

November 4th, 2015

Great doctor. Fantastic results!!

August 11th, 2015

I think this doctor is the best. He does such a good job at surgery. It wasn't that hard to recover from surgery as I thought it was going to be. I was feeling great by day 3. And I think I look amazing. I didn't want to look fake. I wanted to look natural and I heard this was the best doctor to go to. Everyone was right. Geez, I'm so happy.

July 13th, 2015

I love my results!!!!!!!!

Can't say enough good things. My experience was amazing. I;m so happy with my results from surgery. Never felt better.