A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kaplan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- HTLV-II Infections (Human T-lymphotrophic Virus)
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hiram Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Mark Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Canton, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Infectious Disease Doctors.