Learn more about Dr. Mark Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knapp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Knapp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Knapp has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Mt Carmel East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hayward Knapp MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Knapp practice?
- Dr. Mark Knapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Knapp practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Hematologists, and Columbus Oncologists.