Learn more about Dr. Mark Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abnormal Cardiac Rhythms
- Allergic Immune Dysfunction
- Alzheimer Disease
- Critical Care
- Diabetes Testing
- Diagnostic Testing
- Invasive Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Levy practice?
Dr. Mark Levy practices Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL and Vernon Hills, IL.
See Skokie Preventive Medicine Specialists, Skokie General Practitioners, Skokie Internists, and Skokie Plastic Surgeons.