Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Levy
Dr. Mark Levy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL, with another office in Skokie, IL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Levy is affiliated with Evanston Hospital, Independent Practitioner and Glenbrook Hospital. Dr. Levy has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Levy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.
Dr. Mitchell Lichtenstein
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Adi Gidron
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Skokie, IL 0.30 mi16
Dr. Ira Oliff
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Skokie, IL 0.30 mi24