A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Montgomery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Montgomery, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Montgomery has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Harlow Montgomery MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Mark Montgomery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Montgomery practices Otolaryngology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Estero, FL.
See Bonita Springs Otolaryngologists.