A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Montgomery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Montgomery, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Montgomery has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Harlow Montgomery MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Mark Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Montgomery practices Otolaryngology near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Otolaryngologists.