Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

3.0

by LYNNE TROXELL on Mar 31st, 2014

PLEASE, SEEK ADVICE OF A MORE PROFESSIONAL DR. AND STAFF !!! AFTER $700 OUT OF POCKET, I WAS TOLD TO GET A SECOND OPINION. I WAS TREATED BY HIS P.A. WHO PRESRCIBED THE WRONG ANTIBIOTICS THE FIRST TIME AROND ALONG WITH A DOSE OF STEROIDS. THE SECOND APPOINTMENT SHE DID A CULTURE WHCH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN THE BEGINNING INSTEAD OF TELLING ME I HAD FLORIDA EARS ... A SECOND SET OF STEROIDS WERE PRESCRIBED AND ANOTHER ANTIBIOTIC ... WHICH IF A CULTURE HAD BEEN DONE THE FIRST TIME AROUND, SHE WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT TO PRESCRIBE BASED ON THE RESULTS. I HAVE REMAINED IN PAIN SINCE, MY EARS HAVE NEVER STOPPED OOZING PUS, AND THREE CALLS LATER, I REQUESTED TO SPEAK WITH DR. MONTGOMERY WHO BASICALLY TOLD ME TO SEEK ANOTHER OPINION ... MIND YOU, HE NEVER OFFERED TO EVEN SEE ME AS HE TRUSTED HIS P.A. .... I WILL SEEK ANOTHER E.N.T AND I URGE ALL TO DO THE SAME. THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST IMCOMPETENT PRACTICES I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED !!!

Jul 20th, 2012

he did not listen, care or spend any time . miss diagnos..with TMJ

Excellent diagnostician show details Excellent diagnostician
Jul 2nd, 2012

I had been to at least four other ENT's before being referred to Dr. Montgomery. Besides being very pleasant, I found him to be thorough and patient in his diagnosis which ultimately solved some issues I had been dealing with for a long time. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Jun 21st, 2012

Felt he was rude and arrogant. Would not go back or refer anyone to his office.

Insensitive show details Insensitive
Jun 9th, 2012

We felt the doctor was very judgmental and insensitive to hearing loss. He didn't bother to even read the chart before coming into the room and didn't know important facts as he examined. He's moody. Make your appointment on Friday instead of a Monday. The office staff is excellent and very helpful. We changed doctors and found and excellent, caring one.

allergies show details allergies
Mar 16th, 2012

This doctor attended me was very arrogant treated me as if my problem wasn't his priority..probably because I was a different race . - just something to think about. now his physician assistant don't remember her name was very nice and polite i rather see her instead..

Jan 15th, 2012

Physician Assistant and LPN seem to be knowledgable but they are condescending and abrupt.

Cool! show details Cool!
by Cheyenne Salvator at Yellowbook on Mar 16th, 2010 on yellowbook360.com

Very nice place! i suggest you all go there.

Cool! show details Cool!
by Cheyenne Salvator at Yellowbook on Mar 16th, 2010 on yellowbook360.com

Very nice place! i suggest you all go there.

Out of Town show details Out of Town
by Robert Clarke at Yellowbook on Jan 10th, 2009 on yellowbook360.com

I was visiting family and Ft Myers and my allergies, that I had never realized existed, kept acting up. It was runing my trip to Florida. I went and saw Dr Montgomery and he helped me right away. I am terrified of needles, he was able to fix my allergies that day without any shots. Best of all the staff there was so nice, and it was the first time they had ever met me.

Out of Town show details Out of Town