Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

3.0

Bad service all way around show details Bad service all way around
by Nelson Ferreira, on Nov 18th, 2015

I had visited two MD's before my GP referred me to dr Motgomery. Everything was complicated. He does work with my insurance but still the clerk asked me to confirm with my insurance that he was on my network. That is a pain and usually it is up to the MD's assistant to take care of that but she wanted me to do her work. During the appointment de hardly talked to me. Never checked my sinus although I told him I had had a surgery before and was congested. They knew what my problem was and that I was taking meds and still I could not have a culture taking due to the meds having to return the day after for the collection. Montgomery told me the result would come out on Friday or Monday and they would call me. By Tuesday afternoon I called them and they had the results but never called me. I told them of my disappointment. The MD saw me for less than five minutes for an issue that was going on for 6 weeks, and never called me back after the testing was concluded. They will never see me again.

Excellent ENT - especially for Sinusitis and allergies show details Excellent ENT - especially for Sinusitis and allergies
by Mary Ann Zager on Aug 4th, 2015

Both Dr. Maontgomery and Jan Dolan (PA) are thorough, clear, kind, and helpful health professionals. I have been a patient for years, have seen them both, and have never had a problem or concern.

by LYNNE TROXELL on Mar 31st, 2014

PLEASE, SEEK ADVICE OF A MORE PROFESSIONAL DR. AND STAFF !!! AFTER $700 OUT OF POCKET, I WAS TOLD TO GET A SECOND OPINION. I WAS TREATED BY HIS P.A. WHO PRESRCIBED THE WRONG ANTIBIOTICS THE FIRST TIME AROND ALONG WITH A DOSE OF STEROIDS. THE SECOND APPOINTMENT SHE DID A CULTURE WHCH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN THE BEGINNING INSTEAD OF TELLING ME I HAD FLORIDA EARS ... A SECOND SET OF STEROIDS WERE PRESCRIBED AND ANOTHER ANTIBIOTIC ... WHICH IF A CULTURE HAD BEEN DONE THE FIRST TIME AROUND, SHE WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT TO PRESCRIBE BASED ON THE RESULTS. I HAVE REMAINED IN PAIN SINCE, MY EARS HAVE NEVER STOPPED OOZING PUS, AND THREE CALLS LATER, I REQUESTED TO SPEAK WITH DR. MONTGOMERY WHO BASICALLY TOLD ME TO SEEK ANOTHER OPINION ... MIND YOU, HE NEVER OFFERED TO EVEN SEE ME AS HE TRUSTED HIS P.A. .... I WILL SEEK ANOTHER E.N.T AND I URGE ALL TO DO THE SAME. THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST IMCOMPETENT PRACTICES I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED !!!

Jul 20th, 2012

he did not listen, care or spend any time . miss diagnos..with TMJ

Excellent diagnostician show details Excellent diagnostician
Jul 2nd, 2012

I had been to at least four other ENT's before being referred to Dr. Montgomery. Besides being very pleasant, I found him to be thorough and patient in his diagnosis which ultimately solved some issues I had been dealing with for a long time. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Jun 21st, 2012

Felt he was rude and arrogant. Would not go back or refer anyone to his office.

Insensitive show details Insensitive
Jun 9th, 2012

We felt the doctor was very judgmental and insensitive to hearing loss. He didn't bother to even read the chart before coming into the room and didn't know important facts as he examined. He's moody. Make your appointment on Friday instead of a Monday. The office staff is excellent and very helpful. We changed doctors and found and excellent, caring one.

allergies show details allergies
Mar 16th, 2012

This doctor attended me was very arrogant treated me as if my problem wasn't his priority..probably because I was a different race . - just something to think about. now his physician assistant don't remember her name was very nice and polite i rather see her instead..

Jan 15th, 2012

Physician Assistant and LPN seem to be knowledgable but they are condescending and abrupt.