Learn more about Dr. Mark Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Powers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Powers, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Powers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hugh Powers MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Powers practice?
- Dr. Mark Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Powers practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Psychiatrists and Glendale Geriatric Doctors.