A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Powers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Powers, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Powers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hugh Powers MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Powers practice?
- Dr. Mark Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Powers practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Psychiatrists and Glendale Geriatric Doctors.