A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Reiter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reiter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Reiter practice?
Dr. Mark Reiter practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Reiter, Dr. Marcel Reiter, Dr. Marcelino Reiter, Dr. Marcellus Reiter, Dr. Marcelo Reiter, Dr. Marco Reiter