A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Reiter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Reiter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reiter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan