Learn more about Dr. Mark Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rubenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenstein
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howard Rubenstein MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Rubenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Cardiologists.