A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howard Rubenstein MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Rubenstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Cardiologists.