A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rubinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubinstein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Rubinstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rubinstein practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.