A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rubinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rubinstein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Rubinstein practice?
Dr. Mark Rubinstein practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.