Learn more about Dr. Mark Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rubinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubinstein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Rubinstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rubinstein practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.