A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Townsend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Townsend is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Townsend, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Townsend graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Townsend has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Med Ctr Of Louisiana New Orlea, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Harold Townsend MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Neurology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Townsend practice?
- Dr. Mark Townsend has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Townsend practices Psychiatry, Neurology, and Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists, New Orleans Neurologists, and New Orleans Cardiologists.