A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tucker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Tucker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark O Tucker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Mark Tucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Tucker practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See Plano Allergists and Plano Pediatricians.