A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tucker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Tucker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark O Tucker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Mark Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Tucker practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Allergists and Plano Pediatricians.