Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  The Best Pediatrician!!!  |  show details
by Cris K. on Sep 8th, 2014

Dr. Mark is Fabulous!!!! He shows the love for his job and he pays all the attention to my child needs. I am so happy to have him as my son pediatrician, I could not ask for any other pediatrician. God Bless him and his family always.

|  Best doctor  |  show details
by Rania s mom on Jun 13th, 2014

His my 2 daughter doctor my 4 years likes him a lot ... His very nice and friendly ...listen to you and always answer your calls when you need him ...best dc in connecticut .

|  show details
by Melissa Penza on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Vincent is a fantastic pediatrician from his medical knowledge and ability to his superb demeanor with children. He is just the best!

|  show details
Jan 20th, 2014

Dr Vincent is a great Doctor,caring compassionate and actually listen to the parents. The office he was in was horrible Center for advance pediatrics the office became a Assembly line way to many patients, the only thing the office staff cared about was dollars. It seemed like after every visit I had to call their billing office to straighten out a billing code error (how many times can one office make a mistake and blame it on a new employee?) I was getting charged co pays when one was due charged for producers that weren't covered on insurance after I told them I didn't want it done. The best thing that Dr. Vincent did was leave this practice and move on to a smaller one in Fairfield we tracked him down and started going to the new office. Trying to get our sons medical records from his old office was another challenge becpme informed because they will charge you for every single page which they can't if you ask for it on a CD. Love the Dr. hated his old office!

|  Dr. Vincent is a great pediatrician  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

He's very friendly with my kids so my kids feel very comfortable around him. Too bad he works at CAP where TPTB are just downright mean. He's the best though!

|  dr.vincent  |  show details
May 22nd, 2011

it took a long time waiting in the office

|  Kids love him  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

He is really good with kids. My son is 14 and has a good bond with him. He makes kids laugh too.