Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilkerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkerson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wilkerson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wilkerson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howard Wilkerson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Wilkerson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilkerson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wilkerson practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX and Huntsville, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.