A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilkerson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wilkerson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkerson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howard Wilkerson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Wilkerson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilkerson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wilkerson practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.