A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wilkerson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Surgery & Disease of the Eye Glaucoma Care Cataract & Implant Surgery Diabetic Eye Care Laser Surgery Eye Examinations.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilkerson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilkerson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Wilkerson practice?
Dr. Mark Wilkerson practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX and Orange, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Wilkerson, Dr. Marcel Wilkerson, Dr. Marcelino Wilkerson, Dr. Marcellus Wilkerson, Dr. Marcelo Wilkerson, Dr. Marco Wilkerson