A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wilson practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.