A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wilson practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.