Dr. Mark Wilson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2015
Surprised
A little disappointed that a copay should be collected when only information is provided regarding lab's data.

January 22nd, 2014
good patient care
If you're looking for physician that handles care in the office and doesn't refer, refer,refer to other physicians, then you are in the right place. Hands on care and compassion.

January 24th, 2012
shady business
i scheduled an appt with this doctors office for routine physical and they billed me for things i didn't even go in for... at the visit the PA asked me if i had any issues going on so i told them i had a infected ear so she checked the ear and to the insurance billed it as a specific appt for ear problem so they could charge me a co-pay and bill the ins more... they then told me to follow up with another appt and same thing happened for a phycial... crazy shady

November 5th, 2011
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
My opinion of this doctor is awful. I went to him for six months and gave him a fair chance before coming to my conclusion. I had visited this office several times over the course of five months.I had many symptoms that were not relieved with various medications, and my condition worsened over time to the point of debilitating. I can not work a job at all. When I got fed up and politely asked them to find a diagnosis for what was going on, they decided to finally review my medical chart with reports and labs from past specialists I had seen. They sent me for labs and promised to find a diagnosis. After getting positive lab results for potentially serious problems, all the medical assistant said doc wrote for me to watch my cholesterol. I called and left messages so I could talk to the doctor. They refused to talk to me on the phone. They said I had to come in to talk to them. I told them I'm not coming in so they can continue to tell me they can't help me. Two days later, I received a letter saying they are refusing to treat me any further due to lack of doctor patient confidence. Ha! No kidding. Who can be confident in a doctor that can't diagnose issues, especially when lab results are coming back abnormal? I reported them to my insurance company and am hoping they lose their contract with my insurance company.These guys are bottom of the barrel. If they were confident in their educational background, they would have been able to tell me why they couldn't help me. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME on these guys. They are not up to date on modern findings in medicine and are stuck in old conventional ways of thinking, therefore compromising the health of their patients. I work in the medical field, so I assume challenging their thoughts(or lack thereof)ticked them off.

August 31st, 2011
Experience professional

July 6th, 2009
Dr. Wilson knows medicine and cares. Staffdoes their best to be helpful. Would recommend him highly unless you don't like honesty & directness. Could work on trying to stay on time for appointments.

January 30th, 2017