inactive

Mark A Hackbarth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 17th, 2015
Great doctor!
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hackbarth and his staff. Thanks to him I am back to work and living an enjoyable life! I recommend him to anyone!

April 9th, 2015
Always Waiting !!!!!!
I have seen Dr.Hackbarth for way over a year going on 2..I have NEVER had the pleasure of this Dr, spending any time with me what so ever ..He asked a couple questions , ask u to walk about 8 feet and back , then hits ur knees with that rubber hammer thing .push up and down with ur feet and then ur arms ,, then always say s let me go check something out , and he NEVER EVER comes back in the room ,, same thing every single time ..after so long looks like he could give someone at least 10 or 15 minutes ,, or just sit down for 5 minutes to feel like he is listening to u ..ALL pain specialist act like they are they most important Dr.,s around anymore almost all that I knows acts like u would never make it without them ..Glory to God , I hope they never get in bad shape and have to go see a pain specialist themselves ..If I could find another one , AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ,,,I would never go see him again .......

February 12th, 2013
Horrible experience. Stuck me in wrong place causing me to leak spinal fluid and have horrible headaches.