Some ratings provided by DrScore.
frustrated with comp show details frustrated with comp
by john rhodes on Aug 8th, 2016

came an talk with him about my failed fusion,everybody was great especially the nurses

by Iris Phillips on Aug 5th, 2016

Dr. Hadley did back surgery for me years ago and I am still very happy with the results. Thank you Dr. Hadley!

by Larry Whitman on Jul 27th, 2016

I had a three month wait to see Dr. Hadley but it was well worth it. Dr. Hadley is extremely intelligent, compassionate, caring person and a truly outstanding doctor. He took the time explain my diagnosis and tell me his opinion of what was the best action to help me. Honestly, what a wonderful thing to have a doctor who actually cares about my well-being, and takes the time to explain his thinking. I count myself truly blessed to have him as my doctor.

Jul 25th, 2016

He did a fusion on my neck and he, and hid staff did a wonderful job!

Dr. Hadley is the BEST show details Dr. Hadley is the BEST
by Amy on Jun 27th, 2016

We live in Mobile, AL. My daughter, now 24 complained for quite a while about her neck. She constantly felt the need to "pop" her neck, I thought it was a habit. I took her to a chiropractor locally to see if he could give relief. Well next thing we know, she is seeing a neurosurgeon as it was discovered her C1/C2 was unstable. Nothing in the middle connecting one to the other. WHat now I asked the Doctor here in Mobile. Well, he said she needs to have surgery. He said its a rare abnormality. I immediately asked for a recommendation and he said if it were my child, I would take her to Dr. Hadley at UAB. I said I want only the very best and having had her at UAB for heart issues as a child, I knew that HE, Dr. Hadley was the direction that we needed to go. We meet Dr. Hadley and his A , top notch team and I knew immediately he was the ONLY Doctor I wanted to operate on my precious child! He is such a wonderful compassionate Doctor! He told us exactly what he was going to do. He answered any questions I had matter of factly, which I appreciate! it may not have been what I wanted to hear nor my daughter, but at least he was honest and up front. We knew what to expect. And the morning of her surgery, he spoke to me and my husband and said he prayed to God that morning about my daughter and he may be able to complete her surgery today, but he may have to manipulate her in the halo with traction for a few days to get to the place he needed to attach to at the base of her skull then attach to the C4 to stabilize. So up front, I knew two very important things. #1 -he is a Christian man! #2 -he wasn't going to rush and finish, he was going to take care with my precious child! And guess what!! He was able to successfully complete in one operation! We were elated, and forever grateful and thankful! Thankful to God for putting me in the direction of Dr. Hadley. And thankful to Dr. Hadley for treating my daughter as if she were his child. So when you need a neurosurgeon, Dr. Hadley and his magnificent team is the place to go!

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by Teresa R. on Jun 20th, 2016

Before finding Dr. Hadley, I was in constant pain. I could only walk for exercise. Six months after having an Anterior Cervical Disk Fusion, I am running 2 miles a day and walking 2 miles a day. I am able to lift weights again and I have lost 25 pounds. I am grateful to Dr. Hadley and his excellent team for giving me a life again. Everyone I came into contact with from the first evaluation to the post op appointment was pleasant and professional. I had to stay overnight at UAB and the service was first class. It was truly the best experience I have ever had in a hospital setting.

by Shirley Froehlich on May 17th, 2016

There are no words that I can adequately describe what a wonderful kind, caring, attentive and compassionate surgeon Dr. Hadley is. He made me feel that I was his only patient undergoing surgery that day.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Brenda Simmons on Apr 28th, 2016

I recently had a 2 level fusion back surgery with Dr. Hadley, and I am so glad that I went to him. He is not only a highly skilled and knowledgeable surgeon, he is also an amazing human being. I don't think that I've ever encountered a doctor who cared so much about me and my family. He was great at my initial visit, my surgery and hospital stay, and my post-surgery visit. He has a wonderful staff, especially Linda who prompted returned phone calls and answered any questions I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Hadley. He is definitely a 5 star!

by Cookie Woodruff on Jan 26th, 2016

Dr. Hadley is the most compassionate doctor/surgeon I have ever encountered. He listened to what I had to say and did not pressure me to have surgery (although he recommended it). He and his staff were considerate and congenial. His diagnosis was "on spot" and the surgery he performed was a great success. I highly recommend Dr. Hadley and his staff to anyone who has back problems.

Jan 11th, 2016

Neck surgery was 100 percent successful. One night in the hospital and didn't even require pain medication at home. Dr. Hadley is the best and he cares about his patients.

Dec 18th, 2015

Wonderful man,great bedside manner!

Dec 9th, 2015

Was very brass and arrogant would not come back. Was of no help.

Best Experience Ever show details Best Experience Ever
by Shan Bell on Oct 28th, 2015

I had read reviews on the websites before I went to see Dr Mark Hadley and was somewhat worried and just to let everyone know the worries were completely unfounded!!! He was wonderful he listened to me and then fixed my neck. He took the time to reassure my family I was fine when I was in surgery. When I went back for my 2 week check he even remembered who was at the hospital with me on the day of surgery. He is. Good Man a Godly man and I appreciated that. Thank you Dr Hadley and my family thanks you foe taking such good care of their Gran.

by Richard J. Ruhlman on Oct 17th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon.

Consummate surgeon and doctor, my friend, Dr Hadley show details Consummate surgeon and doctor, my friend, Dr Hadley
by Warren Smith on Aug 22nd, 2015

Dr Hadley is an excellent doctor, providing surgical skill at the highest professional level. But I am most impressed with Dr Hadley's real command of the entire care system I received at UAB. The full extent of the patient care and compassion is outstanding and is driven by Dr Hadley personal involvement with all staff and residents that attended to me during my procedure at UAB. I also appreciated Dr Hadley's reference to how faith contributes to the care and healing he provides.

by leigh Ann Cox on May 15th, 2015

I had reservations about this doctor because of the mixed reviews but he was the third doctor I had seen for my spinal tumor and he is definitely on top of things. If I choose to have surgery, he will be the one to do it. He has knowledge and experience to back up all of his recommendations. I had to wait a while to see him but it was definitely worth it. He is confident and sure of himself and if someone is going to operate on my spine, that is what I want.

Great outcome and good experience show details Great outcome and good experience
by Norma, retired physician on May 6th, 2015

I rapidly lost the strength in both of my hands over a 6 month period. I had seen an internist, 2 neurologists and an orthopedist before I saw Dr. Hadley. None of the other physicians knew what was causing my problem. Dr. Hadley took a look at my films and my hands and said that I had a nerve compression in my neck and that he could fix it surgically. He did that promptly and I got better immediately. If he had not been available, I would still be in constant pain and would have been completely dependent on others by now. He is the best.

Simply the Best! show details Simply the Best!
by Pamela S. on Apr 2nd, 2015

This doctor saved me from an unnecessary surgery on my lower spine. I had been seeing an orthopedic doctor for three years with pain in my right hip that began radiating down my left leg. After being told that my problem was my lower spine, I was sent for epidurals that provided no relief and cost me $500. Then I was referred to a neurosurgeon who said I needed surgery to get relief from the pain. I went for a second opinion in Atlanta, the doctor there looked at my MRI and wanted me to have a myelogram and CAT Scan to locate the exact spot in my spine that was causing the problem. I did my research and selected Dr. Hadley as my final opinion. I wish I had gone to him first. He gave me a complete neurological exam and evaluation. He was very competent, attentive, and caring. He discovered that the true source of my pain was not my back. It was my hip. He asked me who I wanted to see about my hip and ensured that I got an appointment. The next week I found out that I most definitely needed a total hip replacement. The X-Ray was very clear cut. I am so thankful for Dr. Hadley. As a result of him I avoided an unnecessary back surgery. If I ever do need back surgery he will definitely be the doctor to do it. I wish there were more doctors like him!

Mar 10th, 2015

Worst doctor we have ever seen. Horrible manors arrogant constanly talked over us.

You want a straight shooter and skilled surgeon look no further show details You want a straight shooter and skilled surgeon look no further
by Russ Bullard on Jan 28th, 2015

I had a fusion on Jan 13th with Dr Hadley. I did my research and read the reviews and here are my thoughts. Dr Hadley is a skilled surgeon and is very good and what he does. He got his degree in this not counseling - when he speaks I listen bc he knows what he is talking about. You want someone that is gonna baby you - don't go to him. You want someone who will shoot you straight and give you a plan of action he is your man. He is on top of his game. His head nurse and surgical assistant are some of the finest people I've been around and we're always willing to help with questions and get me answers. I'm 2 weeks out and so far I am very pleased. Thank you!!

csi show details csi
by Rusty Morrow on Dec 24th, 2014

I've read the reviews on Dr. Mark Hadley. Those that whinned about his bed side manner probably whine about anything concerning their health problems . Dr Hadley has operated on me three times for back issues.He has made me well each time. I will have my 4th Dec. 30 after 15 years . If you want to find a golf buddy, go to the golf course. If you want the best surgeon for your back, go to Dr.Mark Hadley. he is good and he knows he is good. Thats who I want operating on me.

Amazing doctor!! show details Amazing doctor!!
by K on Sep 30th, 2014

I have to admit I was a little worried going in to see Dr. Hadley because of all the reviews. They are absolutely false. He is a very kind man and treated me with respect. He took the time to show me my scans and explained them in detail, leaving no questions unanswered. He is the best of the best and I would not want to see anyone else. thank you Dr. Hadley for being such a great doctor!

It was a ton of Fun! show details It was a ton of Fun!
by Ben from Hope on Sep 27th, 2014

I had surgery to remove a tumor, from the beginning I could tell Mark was going to be a lot of fun. He is always at his game, I mean he is on the field ready to play all the time. He is a sportsmen all the time. He has a quick mind, fast paced appreciation of jokes, and is intolerant of slow players on the field. Anyone that cuts into a live human will have serious mental coping strategies that will sharpen their perceptions of of our existing dimension. Half the surgeons are incompetent the other half are capable, only a few are at the top 1%. Did Mark solve all my pain? no. Did he help? Yes. But the fact of this situation is, that as we all get older, the coyotes start start catching up to the old lions, and nibbling and scratching to bring them down, Dr. Hadley pushed the coyotes back a few years, but they are catching back up and one day they will bring the old lion down. Is Dr. Hadley God? Did not jesus say "ye are Gods"? It is hard to be God all day every day. At least Mark tried, got out on the field, did his best, and won more games than anyone else. Who the heck wants to be normal, even God acts a fool now and then. His staff are like the lions in a pack they are respectful of the old lion, but they are more worried about the younger lion trying to take over. They pass the ball to him like experts on a world cup soccer field. Would I let Dr. Hadley work on my son? I don't know, as that frightens the heck out of me. Thats why a surgeon has to think like god to be a god on earth.

RUN!!!!! show details RUN!!!!!
Jul 20th, 2014

I do not know how Dr. Hadley has ever practiced medicine on anyone or has even kept a staff. While my husband, my daughter, and myself were waiting on Dr. Hadley, we heard him shouting at another patient. We knew then we were doomed. We even considered walking out, but heard him storm out of the patient room and begin shouting at one of his employees. It didn't stop there. When he walked into the room my husband was in, he was rude, condescending, bullying, and outright obnoxious. This man has SERIOUS mental issues, and is a ticking time bomb. I would never trust this man to do surgery on any of my family members or enemies if I have any. I would strongly advise a person to seek out another physician as I am not writing this for my health. I will pray that he can get the mental help he needs.

North American Training Manger - Apple, Inc. show details North American Training Manger - Apple, Inc.
by Kerri Daniels on Mar 13th, 2014

Anytime one is looking for a surgeon you are hoping to find the best of the best to perform your surgery. Without hesitation Dr. Hadley is an exceptional neurosurgeon. I have a tethered spinal cord and was facing my third attempt to untether my cord. My previous surgeon stopped seeing adult patients so I was faced with the process of finding a new neurosurgeon. Dr. Hadley came highly recommended from a family member. After my first meeting with Dr. Hadley, I knew he was the right surgeon to perform my surgery. One of his greatest attributes is his personality and his confidence. I appreciate how direct he was in helping me understand my current state and how he could help me future state. I felt like he allowed me to have an informed decision on my next steps and while it was an emotional decision based on the risks we both aligned it was the right decision to proceed. Needless to say, my surgery was a 100% success. He was able to untether my spinal cord and the pain I was experiencing prior to the surgery is gone. His expertise was matched by his exceptional bed side manner both with me as well as his attention toward my family. If you are a tethered spinal cord patient facing yet another procedure to untether your cord then you need to go see Dr. Hadley. He has a high level of character and expertise and I would recommend Mark to anyone wanting the best of the best to perform your surgery.

Outstanding, Confident, & Caring show details Outstanding, Confident, & Caring
by Health Care Performance Analyst on Feb 17th, 2014

I work as a health care performance analyst and also consulted staff from other hospital quality management offices and physicians too in seeking out who my wife should choose to perform her surgery. I asked those I spoke with to give me their top three surgeons. While those listed in the top three varied, one surgeon made every list: Dr. Hadley. Some spoke of his personality, but most did not. My wife chose him because we wanted the very best to remove a four inch long benign tumor from within her spinal canal. The tumor was filling up her spinal canal and pressing her spinal cord and blood vessels between the tumor and her vertebrae. Everything below the tumor was being cut off from it's blood supply. She was going to be paralyzed from the chest down. Dr. Hadley does very complex surgeries like this and does them very well. Please know that when very complex cases are taken on, the risk for complications or less than perfect outcomes is higher. Surgeons who do the more routine cases over and over and consistently have good outcomes are great and you'll see four out of four stars and comments about how friendly and wonderful the doctor is. We're blessed to have those doctors. With a surgeon like Dr. Hadley who takes on the extreme cases, you just aren't going to see that same level of satisfaction because patient expectations aren't realistic. That said, my wife's surgery was flawless. In 2013 my 75-year old uncle had back surgery with Dr. Hadley and also had a perfect outcome. We all found Dr. Hadley to be confident, focused, caring, and generous with his time. Don't miss out on the opportunity to receive care from the best because people who don't understand the situation undervalue him. He's truly elite at what he does.

Great Results show details Great Results
Nov 18th, 2013

It's taken me a while to write this but Dr. H did my decompression surgery due to the fact I'm suffering from chiari malformation. He did my surgery in Feb of 2012 and I was back to playing golf that summer. Is he kind of a jerk? Yes, would I refer him to a family member or friend? Absolutely ... I have only had minor issues since my surgery and live a normal active life. He is one of the best in the south... I will admit his personality is a bit string but he did a great job with my surgery and UAB did great job with my care afterwards.

Great surgeon & person show details Great surgeon & person
by Mike on Nov 7th, 2013

I read previous post, and I don't understand what some are saying. I have been having weakness in my legs, numbness in feet, tingling & numbness in arms & hands, and severe headaches everyday for quite a while. I was hesitant to get it check due to other family members health issues and watching them suffer. But I went to a local doctor who did xrays & a couple cat scans. upon those results she sent me to UAB to Dr. Hadley, and told me I would probably require surgery on my neck. My first appointment with Dr. Hadley, he spent a lot of time in room doing exam, asking my symptoms, and going over every detail. He informed me that when he first saw films and symptoms sent from the other doctor he had no intention to operate, but after the exam, seeing how weak I was, the toll it was taking on me, he said if I were his son he would want the operation done. He took me step by step through what he would have to do, all the while pausing for questions from myself, my wife & mother. He took me through all the risk factors, from smallest little detail to biggest. Being that I am a singer he pointed out the risks to my voice, and the damage possible. He spoke of his surgical talents being a gift from God and that he wasn't perfect and mistakes could happen. At the end he personally showed me my cat scans, pointed out the damage, showed how he would work, leaving out no details, and even contacted a speech therapist to assist and an ENT to help operate due to my career in music. Tuesday of this past week he operated, the morning of surgery he visited with me, went through risks again, and he told me God would be with me in surgery and guiding his hands. When I awoke After surgery, I noticed major changes right away, my arms and hands weren't tingling, the numbness in my feet was all but gone, the strength in my legs was greatly improved. After many months of all these problems, I felt a weight lifted. He spent time with me in recovery, the morning after him and two residents visited my room, chatted, cut up,spent mode time with each other. He told me his biggest fear was damaging my voice, which didn't happen, my voice is just as clear and strong as ever. After just that single night in hospital, I am home, with multiple ways to contact him with Any concerns, questions or problems, including his personal cell number, email and home number. In closing over the past 15 years I have had many health issues, around 15 other surgeries, and time spent in several hospital's, but Dr. Hadley has been the kindest, most thorough, friendliest, and caring doctor I have had the privilege of using and getting to know, and UAB has been the best hospital with most caring, dedicated, & friendly staff I've been in.

Needs help show details Needs help
by Larry A. Moon on Sep 3rd, 2013

I agree with the last post I read The man needs help.He performed surgury on my back when the problem I actually had was a hip with ostioarithiatis this was about 2005 the only thing he gave me was not feeling my foot sinse then.And he has a horrible personality U.A.B. is a great medical facility I am amazed he has stayed there this long.

never ever seeing this "god" again! show details never ever seeing this "god" again!
by lucky to have escaped unharmed on Aug 4th, 2013

I have been told UAB forced Hadley to attend sensitivity training classes. That is the only reason I can imagine he rated a 3.5 of 5. He needs a personality transplant. Don't know what happened to him in his childhood but this guy is very damaged goods and needs strong medication and therapy. He also needs a front man who interacts with patients, and he should only be involved with any patient after they are "out" in surgery and he can then show up so long as patient stays "out" until he is gone.

Amazing Surgeon! show details Amazing Surgeon!
Jun 25th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Mark Hadley initially for unrelenting pain, numbness and weakness in my arm and shoulder, which failed to improve after a course of conservative treatment; necessitating an (ACDF) anterior cervical discectomy with fusion and internal fixation at levels C5-C7. I can't thank Dr. Hadley enough! He is truly amazing! My symptoms have completely resolved since surgery 8 weeks ago. I have worked in the field of radiology for 23 years with numerous spine and neurosurgeons and Dr. Hadley, by far, is the best!

RN- Operating Room show details RN- Operating Room
Apr 24th, 2013

Hadley did 3 lumbar surgeries on me in the past. THe last left me with residual pain/numbness in leg. His infection rate is very high; I had post-op infection after all surg. He has no bedside manner & believes he is the absolute best - God. He declined to see me as pt again as I feel he took it as a failure

Vice President - Studio Relations show details Vice President - Studio Relations
by E. Haupert on Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Hadley was the most knowledgeable, attentive, professional expert I could have ever dreamed of for my procedure (C5/6 fusion) and ailment. He put me at ease, made me feel confident and secure which was paramount to my recovery. I am forever in debt to him.

Pompass, arrogant, condescending jerk show details Pompass, arrogant, condescending jerk
by Tom C on Mar 12th, 2013

My doctor warned me about him and he was dead on. He may be a great surgeon but his demeanor is inexcusable!

bad show details bad
Oct 14th, 2012

Dr Hadley was arrogant self centered and incompetant in my opinion a legand in his own mind

the best show details the best
May 15th, 2012

others dr. would not touch me dr.hadley is very good at what he does just ask him.

Awesome Doctor!!! show details Awesome Doctor!!!
Mar 22nd, 2012

I live in Auburn, and had neck surgery, the doctor messed me up I have been in pain for over 9 mths... I felt like nobody cared or would help me until I went to Dr hadley, He showed me my films and explained to me about why I was in pain, I am having surgery and I feel very confident he will help me be pain free....I think Dr Hadley is very professional, great caring doctor!!!!

Nov 9th, 2011

Dr. Hadley was wonderful in diagnosing and taking care of my son after an motor vehicle accident. He was very professional and very grateful for his skill and knowledge in saving my son's life. I would highly recommend him to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

The best Neurosurgeon show details The best Neurosurgeon
Sep 8th, 2011

I had been warned by my referring physician, and other former patients that Doc Hadley was the most arrogant, pompous, rude, condescending JERK. I did see why some would say some of these things, but overall I had a good experience. It's my opinion, if you want the best Neurosurgeon cutting on your spine, none of the rest matters. After all it's your spine he's cutting on!Bite you lip and go see the best at what he does!

Aug 11th, 2011

Loved him and his staff

Of Pilots and Surgeons show details Of Pilots and Surgeons
Aug 1st, 2011

When I fly in a plane or go under the knife (only once in my life) I like the guy or girl at the controls to be a cocky, pompous S.O.B.! Dr. Hadley fixed my back and fixed it really well, thats all I asked of the man who cares about wait time, bedside manner or god complexes. He has one job to do and he does it really well.

Apr 6th, 2011

I would have to agree with the other reviewers comments that used words such as: arrogant, pompous, rude, condescending, and negative. Furthermore, his God Complex is too much to be believed!I would never recommend him to even my worst enemy. When I asked if I could have antibiotics prior to surgery to help prevent staph, he told me that he NEVER needed that because his surgeries are always clean. Imagine my distress when I was rushed back to UAB 2 weeks following my surgery with Staph throughout my entire spine! All of which could have been prevented if Hadley had taken the simple precaution of antibiotics prior to and during the surgery. He explanation for the Staph was that I was over-weight!

As good as they get show details As good as they get
Mar 10th, 2011

The Dr. was as professional and nice as any I have ever visited. He is top notch

the best show details the best
Jan 17th, 2011

My mom fell and broke her neck. Dr. Hadley saved her life. He has a gift from God for helping people other doctors give up on. You won't find a better dr. anywhere.

I couldn't ask for a better doctor show details I couldn't ask for a better doctor
Jan 9th, 2011

I am 20 yrs old& in aug was diagnosed with a tumor attached to my spinal cord in my cervical spine. No surgeon in my home city would even discuss doing the surgery and told me straight forwardly that they wouldnt do such a risky surgery. I met with doctor along the east side of the U.S. to get opinions. Immediately following my appointment with Dr.H I knew he was the surgeon I wanted to do my surgery. His confidence who some people wrongly mistake for arrogance was comforting& gave me& my family relief as other doctors added to the stress He called personally to discuss dates for the surgery he was always there asking if i needed anything or had any questions he treated me like a daughter& i couldnt be happier with my decision he even called me from church while i was in the hospital to check on me. Im proud to say that even after him having to make a risky call during my surgery in sept i am back in college& back to normal life! no limitations! I cant thank dr.hadley enough for what he has done for me& to the people claiming that he believes he is "god" in my opinion he is& it would be a mistake on anyones part to choose another surgeon.

pain free show details pain free
Dec 30th, 2010

Excellent MD!! You will be pain free and he is the best dr. for back pain and knows to fix the problem!!

Dec 17th, 2010

Dr. Hadley is an excellent neurosurgeon who cares deeply for his patients. He spends many hours reviewing all films, scans, and notes as well as preparing himself mentally so that he is well prepared to give each patient his best. Dr. Hadley did surgery on my husband and we highly recommend him to anyone who is having serious back problems.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Gail Cosby on Aug 23rd, 2010

Dr. Hadley operated on my back to relieve pressure a disk caused on my sciatic nerve successfully. He also diagnosed and treated my 80-yr. old Mother for SI joint inflammation very successfully. Other doctors had recommended unnecessary back surgery for her. This guy really knows what he's doing. I recommend him highly.

great doctor show details great doctor
by neda edwards on Feb 26th, 2010

I had back surgery to repair 5 disc in my neck and back 2 weeks ago and am doihg great. I think Dr Hadley is a very caring competent dr. who does try other options before he does surgery. I am on my way to being painfree and am pleased that I was referred to him.

OMG what a jerk show details OMG what a jerk
by jtmd on Jan 26th, 2010

Dr. Hadley was quite late for my office visit, and told me what a busy man he is. He was arrogant, pompous, and spent more time talking about himself than about me - the patient. He spoke referred to himself in the third person quite a bit: calling himself "the Had" this, "the Had" that. I was told by my referring physician that he was pretty much a jack___, but could fix problems if I could stand him just long enough to deal with him while I was awake. Dr. "the Had" never explained to me any unusual techniques he planned in repairing my discs. I "coded" in the recovery room, and post surgery when I asked him what happened, he became furious! He told me he did not OWE ME any explanations, that this was HIS surgery, done HIS way and who was I to question HIM or HIS methods. I told him that as a PAYING CUSTOMER that I was owed an accepted level of customer service - at which he failed miserably. He then told me that although he didn't owe me an explanation, he would share some privileged information regarding his "special" procedure. Had I known what he was going to do, I would have never agreed to the surgery. It was risky, and I am thankful I survived. Although he "fixed" the discs, I would never recommend him to anyone. He at one point - I'm not kidding - put himself on the same power level with God. *I just noticed his GPA was lower than mine in school. There are plenty of qualified physicians who can do the job and won't treat you like you are "less than".

Very Happy Patient show details Very Happy Patient
by R. Wilson Florence, AL on Mar 26th, 2009

Dr. Hadley and his staff where very proffestional and I have shared my story with many others that have had problems and told them he is number one in my option!He treats you like one of his only family!