Dr. Mark Hadley MD Patient Reviews

no change

November 17th, 2016
Professor Emeritus, Eastern Michigan University
Dr. Hadley is definitely my hero. He is a consummate professional, a skilled neurosurgeon, a compassionate soul, and a charismatic man. After having suffered excruciating pain in my right leg for three months without any relief in sight, I met this marvelous, caring man who gave my pain-free life back to me. Not only is he one of the finest doctors I have ever met, but he is also a good man who cares deeply about his patients. I recommend Dr. Hadley without any reservations to anyone who needs accurate diagnosis and treatment of neurological issues.

November 16th, 2016
Outstanding doctor took time to listen to my concerns and pain free after surgery i would recommend him to anyone. He is a profesional kind and experenced doctor.

November 15th, 2016
This man is one of the most professional, exceptional doctors I have ever dealt with during my 70 years, as well as his entire team. He has been exact, kind and considerate during my pre-surgery, during surgery, the recovery process, and post-surgery. I would and will recommend him to anyone I know that has back problems. UAB hospital is very fortunate to have him and his entire team on staff.

September 7th, 2016
The best neurosurgeon doctor in Alabama.

August 8th, 2016
frustrated with comp
came an talk with him about my failed fusion,everybody was great especially the nurses

August 5th, 2016
Dr. Hadley did back surgery for me years ago and I am still very happy with the results. Thank you Dr. Hadley!

July 27th, 2016
I had a three month wait to see Dr. Hadley but it was well worth it. Dr. Hadley is extremely intelligent, compassionate, caring person and a truly outstanding doctor. He took the time explain my diagnosis and tell me his opinion of what was the best action to help me. Honestly, what a wonderful thing to have a doctor who actually cares about my well-being, and takes the time to explain his thinking. I count myself truly blessed to have him as my doctor.

July 25th, 2016
He did a fusion on my neck and he, and hid staff did a wonderful job!

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Hadley is the BEST
We live in Mobile, AL. My daughter, now 24 complained for quite a while about her neck. She constantly felt the need to "pop" her neck, I thought it was a habit. I took her to a chiropractor locally to see if he could give relief. Well next thing we know, she is seeing a neurosurgeon as it was discovered her C1/C2 was unstable. Nothing in the middle connecting one to the other. WHat now I asked the Doctor here in Mobile. Well, he said she needs to have surgery. He said its a rare abnormality. I immediately asked for a recommendation and he said if it were my child, I would take her to Dr. Hadley at UAB. I said I want only the very best and having had her at UAB for heart issues as a child, I knew that HE, Dr. Hadley was the direction that we needed to go. We meet Dr. Hadley and his A+, top notch team and I knew immediately he was the ONLY Doctor I wanted to operate on my precious child! He is such a wonderful compassionate Doctor! He told us exactly what he was going to do. He answered any questions I had matter of factly, which I appreciate! it may not have been what I wanted to hear nor my daughter, but at least he was honest and up front. We knew what to expect. And the morning of her surgery, he spoke to me and my husband and said he prayed to God that morning about my daughter and he may be able to complete her surgery today, but he may have to manipulate her in the halo with traction for a few days to get to the place he needed to attach to at the base of her skull then attach to the C4 to stabilize. So up front, I knew two very important things. #1 -he is a Christian man! #2 -he wasn't going to rush and finish, he was going to take care with my precious child! And guess what!! He was able to successfully complete in one operation! We were elated, and forever grateful and thankful! Thankful to God for putting me in the direction of Dr. Hadley. And thankful to Dr. Hadley for treating my daughter as if she were his child. So when you need a neurosurgeon, Dr. Hadley and his magnificent team is the place to go!

June 20th, 2016
Great Physician
Before finding Dr. Hadley, I was in constant pain. I could only walk for exercise. Six months after having an Anterior Cervical Disk Fusion, I am running 2 miles a day and walking 2 miles a day. I am able to lift weights again and I have lost 25 pounds. I am grateful to Dr. Hadley and his excellent team for giving me a life again. Everyone I came into contact with from the first evaluation to the post op appointment was pleasant and professional. I had to stay overnight at UAB and the service was first class. It was truly the best experience I have ever had in a hospital setting.

May 17th, 2016
There are no words that I can adequately describe what a wonderful kind, caring, attentive and compassionate surgeon Dr. Hadley is. He made me feel that I was his only patient undergoing surgery that day.

April 28th, 2016
Excellent doctor
I recently had a 2 level fusion back surgery with Dr. Hadley, and I am so glad that I went to him. He is not only a highly skilled and knowledgeable surgeon, he is also an amazing human being. I don't think that I've ever encountered a doctor who cared so much about me and my family. He was great at my initial visit, my surgery and hospital stay, and my post-surgery visit. He has a wonderful staff, especially Linda who prompted returned phone calls and answered any questions I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Hadley. He is definitely a 5 star!