Dr. Mark Hadley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Hadley?

September 26th, 2017

Grateful for such a highly skilled surgeon

I had a neck injury several months prior to my surgery with Dr Hadley. When I ended up being brought to UAB my spinal cord was so compressed I could not move or feel my arms and legs. Dr Hadley reassured me that he was going to help me. The day after surgery I was able to walk with help. I am so grateful to Dr Hadley that I am not permanently a quadriplegic. Dr Hadley and his PA David were top notch during my hospitalization. I highly recommend this team.

September 22nd, 2017

Recent surgery patient

I recently had a laminectomy by Dr mark Hadley. Not only did the procedure work to resolve my pain, but the whole experience from introduction to follow up was excellent. In addition to being a consummate professional he has an epic bedside manner and caring wit that aligned all fears. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

August 11th, 2017

Excellent Surgeon

July 27th, 2017

Superior Neurosurgeon

Dr. Hadley, provided excellent accurate diagnosis followed by a very superior surgical solution for my neck/back. The dorsal cervical C3,4,5,6 decompression via laminoplasty surgery has put me back on the road. I was admitted on Friday for a 2 hr procedure and returned home the following day. I'm looking forward to be back on the Golf Course playing at my weekend course soon.

June 22nd, 2017

I am extremely satisfied with my surgery.

I had been to several doctor's concerning my back an leg pain no one seemed to be interested in helping me. I had an appointed with Dr. Hadley in March 2017 and really liked him and the interest he took in helping me. I had surgery on June 6 2017 I spent one night in the hospital and was released the next day. Allowing Dr. Hadley perform the surgery was the best decision I have ever made. The surgery was a life changing event. I suffered daily with terrible pain for almost a year. I haven't had any pain since the surgery only a little soreness, A week after my surgery I was able to drive a short distance I could prepare meals and do light house work without pain. I thank God for allowing me to cross paths with Dr.Hadley. He is a very kind and caring person who has changed my life in so many ways. I thank God for giving him the guidance and knowledge to perform the surgery and relieve me of pain. I can honestly I wasn't the least bit nervous before the surgery I knew I had made the right decision and was in goods hands with Dr. Hadley. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 19th, 2017

Dr Hadley is very professional but at the same time made us feel as if we were long time friends.. He took the time to explain my problem and to tell us how he would repair it. His follow up in pre-op and post op were excelllent. I knew I was in very good hands and would receive excellent care. His staff were all very friendly and took the time to make up feel at ease.

June 8th, 2017

Amazing Doctor

Thank you Dr Hadley, for all you have done for my wife. You have the ability to make a patient feel like they are the only person being treated by you. You gave her hope from the first visit, and through the mercy of God and your skilled hands she is mobile. You will always be in our prayers and also in our hearts

June 8th, 2017

God works through his hands

Dr Hadley is without doubt one of the greatest surgeons in the world. God placed me in his hands and allowed him to do what was necessary for my healing. I would recommend him to anyone. He is a kind and compassionate person and he speaks in layman terms so you can understand him. My family and I have only known him for one year but we love and respect him just like family. The best part of having him for a doctor is knowing that he is a Christian and he ask God to guide him through each surgery. Where could you find a better team, The Great Physician giving the strength , knowledge, and instructions, and Dr Hadley along with his team following them, allowing healing through them.

May 30th, 2017

Dr. Hadley is absolutely the BEST!!!

My experience with Dr. Hadley has been he shoots straight with you and that's what I want. I wouldn't think you would want someone sugarcoating a situation as important as what he does. He's become a friend and I trust him with my life....which I did!

April 19th, 2017

AMAZING

Thank you Dr. Hadley for your devotion to UAB and your patients. I know that with your skill and expertise you are highly recruited. Thank you for staying in this area .. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

February 28th, 2017

Dr. Handley’s top Priority as a surgeon is the best outcome for his patients whether it be surgical or non-surgical. I went to see Dr. Hadley about pain I was having in my lower back. He listened to my concerns and was very empathic to my needs. Dr. Hadley took the time to explain my situation in full detail treating me as his top priority and never feeling rushed. The outcome of my visit was non-surgical and it was an answer to my prayers. To know that you can go to Dr. Hadley and receive the best outcome without having surgery is comforting. I was overwhelmed by the respect and kindness that I received from Dr Hadley and his team. Thank you Dr Hadley!

November 17th, 2016

Professor Emeritus, Eastern Michigan University

Dr. Hadley is definitely my hero. He is a consummate professional, a skilled neurosurgeon, a compassionate soul, and a charismatic man. After having suffered excruciating pain in my right leg for three months without any relief in sight, I met this marvelous, caring man who gave my pain-free life back to me. Not only is he one of the finest doctors I have ever met, but he is also a good man who cares deeply about his patients. I recommend Dr. Hadley without any reservations to anyone who needs accurate diagnosis and treatment of neurological issues.