Dr. Mark Hadley MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Birmingham, AL

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
Dr Hadley is very professional but at the same time made us feel as if we were long time friends.. He took the time to explain my problem and to tell us how he would repair it. His follow up in pre-op and post op were excelllent. I knew I was in very good hands and would receive excellent care. His staff were all very friendly and took the time to make up feel at ease.

June 7th, 2017
Amazing Doctor
Thank you Dr Hadley, for all you have done for my wife. You have the ability to make a patient feel like they are the only person being treated by you. You gave her hope from the first visit, and through the mercy of God and your skilled hands she is mobile. You will always be in our prayers and also in our hearts

June 7th, 2017
God works through his hands
Dr Hadley is without doubt one of the greatest surgeons in the world. God placed me in his hands and allowed him to do what was necessary for my healing. I would recommend him to anyone. He is a kind and compassionate person and he speaks in layman terms so you can understand him. My family and I have only known him for one year but we love and respect him just like family. The best part of having him for a doctor is knowing that he is a Christian and he ask God to guide him through each surgery. Where could you find a better team, The Great Physician giving the strength , knowledge, and instructions, and Dr Hadley along with his team following them, allowing healing through them.

May 30th, 2017
Dr. Hadley is absolutely the BEST!!!
My experience with Dr. Hadley has been he shoots straight with you and that's what I want. I wouldn't think you would want someone sugarcoating a situation as important as what he does. He's become a friend and I trust him with my life....which I did!

April 19th, 2017
AMAZING
Thank you Dr. Hadley for your devotion to UAB and your patients. I know that with your skill and expertise you are highly recruited. Thank you for staying in this area .. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

February 28th, 2017
Dr. Handley’s top Priority as a surgeon is the best outcome for his patients whether it be surgical or non-surgical. I went to see Dr. Hadley about pain I was having in my lower back. He listened to my concerns and was very empathic to my needs. Dr. Hadley took the time to explain my situation in full detail treating me as his top priority and never feeling rushed. The outcome of my visit was non-surgical and it was an answer to my prayers. To know that you can go to Dr. Hadley and receive the best outcome without having surgery is comforting. I was overwhelmed by the respect and kindness that I received from Dr Hadley and his team. Thank you Dr Hadley!

November 17th, 2016
Professor Emeritus, Eastern Michigan University
Dr. Hadley is definitely my hero. He is a consummate professional, a skilled neurosurgeon, a compassionate soul, and a charismatic man. After having suffered excruciating pain in my right leg for three months without any relief in sight, I met this marvelous, caring man who gave my pain-free life back to me. Not only is he one of the finest doctors I have ever met, but he is also a good man who cares deeply about his patients. I recommend Dr. Hadley without any reservations to anyone who needs accurate diagnosis and treatment of neurological issues.

November 16th, 2016
Outstanding doctor took time to listen to my concerns and pain free after surgery i would recommend him to anyone. He is a profesional kind and experenced doctor.

November 15th, 2016
This man is one of the most professional, exceptional doctors I have ever dealt with during my 70 years, as well as his entire team. He has been exact, kind and considerate during my pre-surgery, during surgery, the recovery process, and post-surgery. I would and will recommend him to anyone I know that has back problems. UAB hospital is very fortunate to have him and his entire team on staff.

September 7th, 2016
The best neurosurgeon doctor in Alabama.

August 8th, 2016
frustrated with comp
came an talk with him about my failed fusion,everybody was great especially the nurses

August 5th, 2016
Dr. Hadley did back surgery for me years ago and I am still very happy with the results. Thank you Dr. Hadley!